The NMI International Student Scholarship Fund (ISSF) assists
students in need who attend campus-based Nazarene theological
schools in world mission regions, so their education can be
completed as debt-free as possible.
Who Are The Recipients?
- Students on all campus-based Nazarene graduate/university/advanced/middle
schools in world mission regions
- Members of the Church of the Nazarene may apply
- Must be recommended by Nazarene leadership
- Recipients will serve the Church of the Nazarene in assignment
for at least one year for each year of assistance awarded
- Applicants should have spiritual, academic, and leadership
qualities to fulfill needs in their world areas
- Recipients are chosen by the Scholarship Selection Committee
"As one of the recipients of the NMI International
Student Scholarship program, I thank you so much for your
wonderful program that helps students like me fulfill their
desires in life, especially the calling they received from
God. Your program is such a great blessing in my studies."
Ronald A. Betiwan
Visayan Nazarene Bible College-Philippines
Click on the image below to order and/or download the brochure.
International Student Scholarship Fund brochure
How Can I Give to ISSF?
Contributions toward the ISSF are Ten Percent Approved Missions
Specials. Send checks made payable to:
Global Treasury Services
Church of the Nazarene
PO Box 843116
Kansas City MO 64184-3116
In Canada, send checks payable to:
Church of the Nazarene, Canada
20 Regan Road, Unit 9
Brampton, ON L7A 1C3