2016 Promotional Resources
Active churches in the USA and Canada will receive a packet with samples of the new offering promotion materials in late April/early May. The packet will be addressed to Pastor and NMI President. NMI leaders, be sure to check with your pastor and/or church office to ensure you get to see the packet. The materials will help you plan for and receive this year's offering. Included in the packet are:
- Whatever It Takes Booklet – A brand new booklet full of stories to be shared with your people. We've also included suggestions of how to use the stories in your services, print pieces, and website. Two copies of the booklet are enclosed in the promotion packet and they are intended for use by the pastor, NMI leader, small group leader, Sunday School class leader, or church secretary.
- 2016 WMB Video – An inspiring piece that will capture the attention of church members of all ages. At 1 minute and 41 seconds, this year's WMB video will fit perfectly in any church or district service and inform your people of the unique mission of WMB. Click HERE to preview the video.
- Poster – A colorful poster to display in your church in the weeks leading up to receiving the annual offering.
- Offering Envelopes –WMB's offering envelopes are available in packets of 25. If you need more, contact WMB at email@example.com or at 913-577-2922.
- Personalized Audio Greetings – Hear Nazarene broadcasters tell your people the latest news, stories of lives transformed, and ways to pray for WMB in a "Personalized WMB Audio Greeting." The greetings are a perfect way to bring the voice of WMB into the midst of your church service, Faith Promise gathering, or NMI convention. Greetings are available to order beginning May 1–August 30, 2016. Order a greeting by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 913-577-2922. Please allow a two-week turnaround.
A sample of last year's greeting, without the short personalized section at the beginning, can be heard by clicking HERE.
- What, no bookmarks this year? – We love bookmarks but felt that the Whatever It Takes booklets would give you more options of stories to share with your people. However, we do have last year's bookmarks still available and since they aren’t dated, they would still be a perfect item to insert in your Sunday worship bulletins. If you would like to order some, please call or e-mail (they come in packs of 20).
- WMB videos – The Nazarene Media Library has several videos telling the story of World Mission Broadcast. Here are links to just a few of the stellar videos:
Whatever It Takes (2015)
Melodie's Story (English)
Melodie's Story (Spanish)
Melodie's Story (Portuguese)
WMB Offering Promotion 2014
Message of Hope
Click HERE to view and download more videos from the Media Library. Simply type World Mission Broadcast in search (at the top right).
- Games, Skits, Puzzles and More – Below are links to various promotional ideas and activities that you can read online and/or download to use with your group.
A Great Commission Church
Inspirational Broadcast Stories
Stands in Our Way - Crossword
Programs - Crossword
Create Your Own Underground Broadcast
Mission Broadcast Guests - Skit
People With Media - Interview with Brian
Arresting WMB Idea
Participation Makes a Difference
On - Skit
Radio Changes Our World - A Story
You Hear Me Now?
Night Insight Skit
Please contact the WMB office if you have questions or if we can be of assistance as you play a vital part in keeping WMB in front of your people, making them aware of God's work around the world through WMB, and receiving the annual offering. Contact us by phone at 913-577-2922 or via email at email@example.com,
Check out our Facebook page for the latest news and stories – www.facebook.com/WMBroadcast.
Visit the WMB website for ministry information, giving options and more – nazarene.org/wmb