Mission Education for
Missions for Children
Nazarene Missions International is committed to involving
children in the mission of the church.
Did you Know?
- The basic traits of a child's character are formed before
- Major interests in life are taking permanent shape by
- According to the George Barna Research Group, children
between the ages of 5 and 13 have a 32 percent probability
of accepting Jesus Christ as their Savior. That likelihood
drops to 4 percent for teenagers between the ages of 14
- Children are most likely to hear God's call to full-time
Christian ministry (missionaries, ministers, etc.) between
the ages of 4-14. (Christianity Today) Missiologists refer
to this period of time as the "4/14 Window".
Why involve kids in missions?
- Children are sensitive to God. They can begin learning
about God's heart for missions at an early age.
- Children easily understand the concept of compassion.
- We must sow the seeds of mission interest at an early
age if we expect to reap missionary recruits and strong
mission supporters in the years ahead.
Activities for Children
Print the following activities for children. Include them
as bulletin (worship folder) inserts, use them as lesson activities,
or just give them to your kids for fun. They're also a great
way to occupy children on road trips.
CLICK HERE for information on School Pal-Paks.
Children's Alabaster Box
Order No. O-2CD
or Call NPH at