Daniel Ketchum, Ph.D.
Wife: Carol Ketchum
- Director of Nazarene Missions International (NMI), Global Prayer Initiatives, and Editor of Global Mission’s EngageMagazine.com.
- Daniel and Carol are graduates of Northwest Nazarene University. Daniel completed an M.Div. at Nazarene Theological Seminary and a Ph.D. at the University of Idaho in Christian formation.
- Before becoming missionaries, the Ketchum’s served as lead pastor in three churches, last at College Church in Nampa, Idaho. Daniel, an ordained elder, also served as a General Board member, Global President of Nazarene Youth International (NYI), District Superintendent, and University Trustee.
- Daniel and Carol served in the Eurasia region as Field Director and Field Strategy Coordinator across three fields: Western Mediterranean, Southeastern Europe, and India/South Asia. They led national District Superintendents and Pastors across 28 nations in thousands of churches for evangelism, discipling, leadership, church development, and education.
- Their son, Ryan, wife, and four children serve as Nazarene volunteer missionaries in a creative access area in Asia. Before this, they served as Nazarene volunteers in India for three years. Previously, Ryan was worship leader and residential director at Northwest Nazarene University.
- Their daughter, Cherie, husband, and three children are planting a new Nazarene church in downtown Boise, Idaho. She is a worship leader and he is an ordained elder. Prior to this, they served in worship and youth in Nazarene churches in Idaho and Washington.
Updated November 2013
version of Bio
Click on picture for a high resolution image, suitable for