a Missionary Speaker
It is easier than you may
think to schedule a missionary. Deputation Ministries (firstname.lastname@example.org)
is here to offer assistance. Your district president and district deputation coordinator
are also willing to help.
What Is NeededWhen trying
to schedule a missionary, here are some things to remember
and information that will be needed:
- Name of missionary (if known)—If a specific missionary
is not requested, Deputation Ministries can provide names
of missionaries available for specific dates.
- Exact name of church in which the missionary is to be
- City location
- Date(s) of desired service(s)
- Service arrangement (Saturday PM/Sunday AM, Sunday AM/PM,
- Type of event (mission emphasis, faith promise, retreat,
- Name of contact person for the church
- E-mail and phone for contact person
Inquiries relative to deputation offerings should be directed
to Deputation Ministries.
Read this article on Engage Magazine.
It will give you some insight from the Missionary's point
missionaries: Healthy hospitality